Drive-Through COVID-19 Screening Servicehow to avail?
Guests may drive-in directly with no appointments.
For corporate appointments, please contact your CHSC relationship manager or write to us at
Email: [email protected]
*Please Note: Age limit 14 years and above. Priority will be given to those with appointments.
Service And Documents
Service available for all citizens, residents as well as those on visit visa.
Emirates ID or visit visa documentation necessary for registration.
Results can I expect my results?
Results will be sent via SMS within 24 to 48 hours.
Presenting our quick and convenient drive-through COVID-19 Screening facility for all citizens, residents and visitors in Abu Dhabi at a cost of just AED 85 per test. The drive-through lane is located in front of our main branch at the Al Jazira Sports Club in Muroor, Abu Dhabi.
With our ISO certified laboratory partner, National Reference Laboratory, you are assured of accurate results within 24-48 hours.
What Will Happen at the Screening Facility?
- Our staff will direct you to the car lane. You will keep your car windows closed until you're told to open them.
- Once your car reaches the Registration booth, you will be asked for your Emirates ID or visit visa documentation to register you.
- You will then proceed in your car to the Swabbing booth.
How Screening is performed at theCOVID-19 Drive-Through?
- You will lean your head back.
- The health screening provider will gently put a long Q-tip swab into your nose to take a sample. It's very important to get the sample from the right place.
- You will receive your results via SMS within 24-48 hours after the test.
In front of Capital Health Screening Centre
Al Jazira Sports Club Ground floor, near Tower B, between Gates 27 & 28 Sultan Bin Zayed The First Street–4th Street (Muroor Road), PO Box 111421, Abu Dhabi UAE.
Sunday – Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am to 1:30 pm